Personal development is my mission. The only obstacle I face is myself…….
My name is Adam Tuttle and I am an individual focused on understanding and accomplishing true personal development. My goal is simple (kind of): become the best version of me #bvom.
Starting in 2018, I set out on a journey to create this blog to have a place to place my thoughts in order to further develop and grow and a person. My theory is in order to be the best version of me I need to focus on three primary areas in my life:
- Physical Health
- Mental Health
- Spiritual health
As focus on these three areas become more prominent, other areas of my life naturally grow stronger
- Family Man: Husband and Father
- Business Leader: Director of Sales
- Community Member
Only when we understand the power of personal development, will we truly become the best version of ourselves. Personal development is not selfish, but it is focused. It understands the need to ensure self-care in order to make the greatest impact on those around us.
This blog will focus on all of the areas above, but could also have flairs of professional insights as well, as for me, my work is a very important part of my life. Part of the reason this entire journey started was to increase my overall performance not only in my personal life, but also in my professional life.
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- I am a family man. 1 wonderful wife and 4 amazing sons
- Management is where I have felt most satisfied in a career. I love coaching others and trying to help those who work with me to be better today than they were yesterday.
- Whiskey, the outdoors, and flannel are all things that make me happy.
If you are ever interested in connected, please reach out!